The homogenizing head consists of SS Rotor & SS Stator. The stator is supported on the motor by the means of SS supporting rods called as tie rods and the rotator is driven directly by the motor. The above total unit is supported on telescopic channel stand with a rope arrangement for raising & lowering the unit.
The rotor moves inside the stator, the stator is provided with slots and the material passes through these slots several times and thus size reduction and homogenisation is obtained.
- Various model are available which are suitable to homogenize 100 liters to 1500 liters of liquid.
- With stand(adjustable height) or mounting type(on a tank)
- All contact parts are made out of SS304/316/316L quality material
- GMP model also available
- A/c Frequency Drive for variable speed
- With MS Stand or with SS Stand or without stand inbuilt with tank
- Movable wheel
- Homogenizing the liquid to prepare well mixed homogenize solution.