Inspection Table is a table / equipment consisting of three track conveyor with a hood with lighting arrangement. For visual inspection, alternate black & white background are provided. The table is designed for visual inspection of filled & sealed bottles before the same are passed on for labeling operation.
– To detect particulate matter or contaminant matter in liquid
– To inspect filled & sealed bottles
Operation / Working:
Capped bottles enter on the SS Slat central conveyor belt from the capping machine. This bottles are automatically bifurcated on the two adjoining conveyor belts & further on the side tables for operators sitting on the either side of the table. The operators in turn pick up the bottles & visually inspect the bottles in the alternate white & black background to check for any particles in the liquid filled, sealed & breakage of bottle. After the inspection, the OK bottles are placed in the central track, which is transfer for labeling or for further packaging. A platform shall be provided in front of the slat conveyor to collect the rejected bottles.
- Two step pulley for two different speed
- Output: 40 to 80 bottles/min.
- Available in various length as per customer requirement
- GMP Requirement fulfilled
- UHMW self lubricating guide below chain
- Adjustable height of conveyor belt, to align with other machine of the line
- Alc Frequency Drive for variable speed